About This Lesson
Metabolic Conditioning maximizes fat loss and muscle growth by taking advantage of your body’s various responses to exercise improving your all-round and functional fitness.
With Metabolic Conditioning, the body as a whole is working at its highest intensity for a specific period of time. You, the athlete, move from exercise to exercise with minimal rest while maintaining a specific rep scheme and quality of movement.
Metabolic Conditioning-Workouts increase EPOC, or excessive post-exercise oxygen consumption.
After exercise, your body is in oxygen debt, so you continue to intake oxygen at a higher rate until you gradually return to your steady state. During this time your body’s metabolism is elevated, allowing you to burn additional calories, even up to 24 hours after your workout and depends on its intensity and duration.
This type of training is much more efficient, achieving the effectiveness of steady state workouts in a lot less time, while certain workouts can simultaneously provide increases in aerobic capacity and anaerobic capacity.
What To Expect From This Program
- Weeks 1 through 4 contain four workouts. Perform the first two workouts one day after another, then take a day of rest. Then perform the next two workouts one day after another.
- Weeks 5 through 8 contain five workouts. Perform the first 3 workouts, the first 3 days of the week. Then take one day of rest. Then perform the next two workouts one day after another.
- Week 9 through 12 contain four workouts. Perform the first two workouts one day after the other, then take a day of rest. Then perform the next 2 workouts one day after the other.
Once you have completed the twelve-week cycle, take one full week off for rest and recovery.
With over 1,000 workouts & 7,000+ fitness images & videos to choose from, our Online & Mobile Fitness Programs cover all areas of fitness with workouts for the gym, home, in a hotel and even outside. Finding the right workout is just a few clicks away.
Whatever your fitness need or goal, we have a workout (or list of workouts) for you. With everything from Body-weight fitness to Yoga, Bootcamp to Bodybuilding, Stretching to Stability, Sports Conditioning to 10 Minute Burn, Barbells to Dumbbells, and everything in-between, Donny King Fitness delivers.
Each Workout includes images, videos, audio coaching and text tips explaining how to perform all exercises correctly.
Also included is the recommended intensity indicating the reps, sets, rest, number of circuits, time etc., the equipment required, estimated workout time and estimated calories burned for that workout. Choose a Goal and Location to get started on the workout that’s right for you.
If your current workouts are no longer giving you the results you’re after, check out our Online & Mobile Personal Training Programs for workout programs like this one and more!
Here’s How It All Works
- Once you decide which program is for you, click either the Yearly, Semi-Yearly, or the Monthly Plan option.
- From there you will be taken to our New Member Sign Up and Info Form. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with a payment link and instructions on how to activate your online & mobile account. Once your payment is received, your account will be live within 12 hours.
- To Activate Your Account, you will need to Login using your Mac or PC browser. Go to the Member Login Page. After this, you will be able to Login and use the Fitness App exclusively.
- Next, you will need to go to the App Store and download the FitnessBuilder App by PumpOne.
- From here, we will immediately begin working on creating both your Personalized Fitness and Nutrition & Meal Plan. Your Meal Plan will be delivered via email and your exercise program will be delivered via the FitnessBuilder App within 36 hours