About This Lesson
Shred BodyFat, Pack on Lean Muscle & Improve Your
All-Around Fitness Through our Lean Mass Builder Program.
If your are like most people, you want the fastest, most efficient way to get in shape and burn fat, and Lean Mass Builder Program (LMB) delivers. Being able to work out for only a short period of time, while still building muscle and burning sounds like a no brainer. So when you are pressed for time but want to stay lean and healthy, the LMB program is the ideal way to get the job done quickly and effectively.
Lean Mass Builder is offered as either a 6 or 12 week plan. Lean Mass Builder Program is designed to burn more calories during your workout and maximize calories burned after your workout, while improving your all-around and functional fitness.
Here’s one of my LBM workouts. Perform each of the five exercises for 1 minute without resting. Rest for 1 minute at the end of the round. Perform 2 to 4 more rounds depending on your level of fitness. Perform this workout 2-3 times a week.
LMB is not one specific workout routine or program, but instead can encompass several different metabolic conditioning methods, which include HIIT, circuit training, and compound training to name just a few.
Why Should Lean Mass Builder Program Be A Part of Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle?
Studies show metabolic conditioning can boost aerobic fitness as much as longer cardio sessions, and improve muscular endurance and increase metabolism more than cardio can by itself.
LMB helps to burn more fat as compared to steady-state exercise. What does this mean? You achieve these superior results in less time! In addition, not only does LMB optimize fat burning during the exercise session, it actually keeps your metabolism elevated long after you’ve stopped. This is due to what is called EPOC (excess post-exercise oxygen consumption), sometimes called the “after-burn”.
Next, LMB is able to keep your heart rate elevated so that you continue burning a maximal number of calories as you lift. This is an excellent way for you to tone your muscles and strip away fat!
In terms of health benefits other than weight loss and improved oxygen consumption, HPT can provide immense cardiovascular health benefits. Perhaps the most important thing in this regard is lowering resting heart rate and reducing blood pressure.
LMB can also be beneficial for reducing blood sugar levels. Not only does it improve metabolism but also optimizing insulin resistance.
Last, but certainly not least, LMB also can increase the amount of muscle mass used in certain exercises. The number of calories burned is directly related to how much muscle is stimulated during training: more muscle equates to a greater caloric expenditure.
Right after your first workout, you will see and feel the effects of the Lean Mass Builder program.
It is designed so that over time you will see a noticeable difference in your not only in over-all fitness and physique, but also in your performance “on and off the mat.”
How the Program Works
With my Lean Mass Builder Program, you can expect dynamic strength gains, cardiovascular conditioning, joint durability, flexibility and athletic movement.
LMB has variety of benefits that go beyond simple muscle development and fat loss. Because of the dynamic, explosive movements involved in LMB, you will gain power, strength, speed, flexibility, and endurance more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
Better yet, the strength gained through LMB is functional strength; in other words, strength gained through HMT is applicable to your everyday activities in a way that traditional weight lifting could never be.
The 6 or 12 Week Plan
The LMB has three distinct modules, and are each either two or four weeks long. LMB is designed for each of the three phases to be done concurrently or separately as an independent program. Please check with me as to which option is best for you.
Each module is designed to keep you in the mindset of whatever sport you play, activity or over health & fitness goal you might have.
- Module One – Preparation Phase – This module helps you adjust to the specific weightlifting or functional movements in the program and establish your focus on increasing muscle size as much as possible.
- Module Two – Foundation Phase – This module focuses on full-body lifts using a medium rep range to develop power and strength. The idea is to improve your overall strength while staying agile. That’s why agility and speed activities are part of the Performance Phase.You need to learn how to use the muscle mass and strength you’ve gained so far. As for the skill, fundamentals are vital in all sports. They include throwing, catching, dribbling, punching, batting or any other big movement.
- Module Three – Performance Phase – This is when you combine the size and the strength you’ve gained over the past two months so it can transfer over to your sport or activity. Don’t expect to lose any progress because you’re lifting differently. But DO EXPECT to lose body fat, since this is when the intensity gets kicked up a notch.
Recovery is one of the most important parts of this program, since you are constantly push your body to its max!
It is vital that you get at least 7 hours of sleep per night. The importance of sleep has been shown in multiple studies. If you do not get enough sleep, your body will not have adequate time to repair itself and release specific growth factors. Scientific evidence has shown that sleep is vital to muscle growth.
Furthermore, lack of sleep can cause decreases in IGF-1 and testosterone levels while causing an increase in cortisol levels. The amount you are training can be overwhelming, so give your body enough time to recover every night. If you find yourself absolutely beat, take an extra rest day. Other passive and active-recovery activities will be integrated within each phase of part your over-program.
There is no secret supplement or diet that will make you an elite athlete or lose fat over night. You have to put in hard work and eat smart to make progress in this program. I highly discourage any type of diet or reduced food intake while doing hybrid muscle training. It’s also important to not overeat, as this isn’t a bulking program.
Your individualized nutrition needs and requirements will be addressed according to your specific athletic or fitness goals.
This program is not for the faint of heart. It requires dedication and determination to finish. You should always look to push yourself, and our Lean Mass Builder program is a great way to shred body-fat, build lean muscle & improve your all-around fitness.
What To Expect
- Phase One contain four workouts. Perform the first two workouts one day after another, then take a day of rest. Then perform the next two workouts one day after another.
- Phase Two contain five workouts. Perform the first 3 workouts, the first 3 days of the week. Then take one day of rest. Then perform the next two workouts one day after another.
- Phase Three contain four workouts. Perform the first two workouts one day after the other, then take a day of rest. Then perform the next 2 workouts one day after the other.
Once you have completed either the six or twelve-week cycle, take one full week off for rest and recovery.
With over 1,000 workouts & 7,000+ fitness images & videos to choose from, our Online & Mobile Fitness Programs cover all areas of fitness with workouts for the gym, home, in a hotel and even outside. Finding the right workout is just a few clicks away.
Whatever your fitness need or goal, we have a workout (or list of workouts) for you. With everything from Body-weight fitness to Yoga, Bootcamp to Bodybuilding, Stretching to Stability, Sports Conditioning to 10 Minute Burn, Barbells to Dumbbells, and everything in-between, Donny King Fitness delivers.
Each Workout includes images, videos, audio coaching and text tips explaining how to perform all exercises correctly.
Also included is the recommended intensity indicating the reps, sets, rest, number of circuits, time etc., the equipment required, estimated workout time and estimated calories burned for that workout. Choose a Goal and Location to get started on the workout that’s right for you.
If your current workouts are no longer giving you the results you’re after, check out our Online & Mobile Personal Training Programs for workout programs like this one and more!
- Once you decide which program is for you, click either the 6-Week, 12-Week, or the Monthly Plan option.
- From there you will be taken to our New Member Sign Up and Info Form. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with a payment link and instructions on how to either download your program, or if you have chosen the Monthly Option, how to activate your online & mobile account. Once your payment is received, your account will be live within 12 hours.
- To Activate Your Account, you will need to Login using your Mac or PC browser. Go to the Member Login Page. After this, you will be able to Login and use the Fitness App exclusively.
- Next, you will need to go to the App Store and download the FitnessBuilder App by PumpOne.
- From here, we will immediately begin working on creating both your Personalized Fitness and Nutrition & Meal Plan. Your Meal Plan will be delivered via email and your exercise program will be delivered via the FitnessBuilder App within 36 hours